Individual and Small Group
Outcomes-focused personal coaching looks intensely at what it is you truly want or what you are aiming to achieve.
We dig deep into the reality of your current situation. We get honest about the gap between where you are and where you want to be; what supports you have in place already; and what is inhibiting you from getting there.
What you gain:
- The ability to accomplish more in less time;
- The support needed to move beyond the status quo;
- A space to uncover what has been inhibiting you from achieving your dreams;
- An accountability relationship to help you stay focused on your desired outcome;
- A partner to springboard ideas with;
- The confidence to know you are following your own path
Coaching packages may be shaped into a mix of both personal and professional coaching. When combined with the eCourse is a powerhouse for success. Packages can be shaped to meet your specific needs.
Why a Retreat?
Drama is the number one obstacle for groups working together to achieve a goal. Drama sucks the energy, detracts focus, and impacts the morale of individuals and teams. All too often we are driven by our internal and external critics and that leads to toxicity. The tough part? Naming it. Recognizing it. It is like quicksand. Once you step into it you can lose your footing and get sucked under. It is a human response to the flight, fight, freeze, or appease mode. And the cost? Precious time, money, energy, relationships, desires, dreams.
Retreats are an opportunity to take on the challenge of transforming the drama. They are two-day or three-day events of deep dive sessions crafted for or groups to make sustained performance improvements in clarity, decision making, promise-based management, visionary leadership, and gracious accountability skills.
In these empowering and insightful sessions based on the work of David Emerald in The Power of TED* and 3 Vital Questions, your team will learn to:
- Acquire tools to prevent burnout and increase satisfaction and fulfillment;
- Identify drama and understand the roles that allow it to thrive;
- Become crystal-clear in your focus and shift your attention and actions towards your goals;
- Learn a process and shared language to significantly improve productivity and build a solid foundation for future success.
The Cost of Drama
- Three Dimensions of Work
- Challenge of Change
1st Vital Question – Where are you putting your focus?
- FISBE, Orientations, and AIR
- Commitment Behind the Complaint
- 3 Levels of Listening
2nd Vital Question – How Are You Relating?
- Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT)
- FISBE description of DDT roles
- Noticing the DDT within
- Introducing The Empowerment
- Dynamic (TED*)
Finish 2nd Vital Question – How Are You Relating?
- TED* Review
- FISBE of TED* Roles
- Making Shifts Happen
3rd Vital Question – What Actions Are You Taking?
- Dynamic Tension
- Action Planning
- The Seven Commitments